Friday, March 14, 2008

My Family (WillowTree Style)

It's been an incredible 8 years in the Barosh home...I can't wait to see what's in store. But here's our life so far...told through WillowTree People. :)









Multiply the last picture by three and you have us. Now...if they only had a statue of a dude crashed out on the couch, our family picture would be complete! :) Seriously though, I need to get better at statue number 1. I love my wife and I used to be good at romancing...what happened Mr. Barosh????? No worries, I'm working on learning how to continue the romance with 3 kids in the picture. There's just a little learning curve involved!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like it...yeah, there could be some dude makin' money off of "reality" willow tree - it's not always warm and fuzzy, but it's a good life.

    I can tell my time is close; I'm crying at country music videos. Just lost it to Alan Jackson: "Remember when...the sound of little feet/was the music/we danced to week to week..."

    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they make statues of guys sitting on the couch watching Rockets games?

    ReplyDelete