Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cleaning, Cleaning, Cleaning

I've never seen my wife happier! We are cleaning all weekend. The girls have gone to Grandma's and we have less than 48 hours to make this house ready for Baby Boy. (No, we have not agreed on a name yet. :) See my wife's blog for the latest on that.

Seriously though, a whole weekend dedicated to cleaning...on the happiness scale, this is up there with our wedding day. No joke. She's like giddy the whole time... "and what if we do this?" "Do you think we should move this here?" "We should put some shelves there."

We'll have some pics soon...because this my friends, is a memorable weekend. It's pre-baby nesting at its best!

2 comments:

  1. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

    I'm getting so excited for you guys!!!!

    Wishing you both the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you come clean my house?

    ReplyDelete