Monday, January 21, 2008

Know What You're Doing...

Side note for all you bloggers...if you decide to play with your blog template, know what you're doing. :) I was trying to make a tweak on my blog (not knowing HTML very well) and I lost my entire template! Hopefully I'll get everything back I lost. I wanted to punch my screen...but my computer is only a couple days old...and that's another blog entry I would not like to elaborate on right now. I'll give you a hint though...I spent 3 hours of my life last week having the passenger side window on my Jeep replaced. (Which included the removal of about 3 lbs. of Duct Tape).

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha (about the template loss) Not so funny about the theft...maybe when they boot it up and see all the worship stuff they'll repent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...if only Blogger had a "save template" button or something. It could even be a different color than the other buttons, maybe a nice orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that phil is a funny guy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny guy Phil. That nasty orange button was my downfall. I clicked save before I was ready. It was a downhill from there.

    ReplyDelete