Saturday, December 15, 2007

How They Find My Blog

I'm amazed sometimes at what people type into google and stumble upon my blog. Now, a buddy of mine discussed this once on his blog and it began a chain of "googling" that was pretty hilarious. You can read it HERE. Anyhow, nothing as crazy on my blog, but I'm amazed at how many people google "Gotee Trimming" and end up here. I talked about it in a blog back in March of '06 called The Barber Shop Church.

Hope all you Gotee trimmers are finding all your gotee trimming needs fulfilled on on my site. If you have taken some gotee trimming cues from my site, please feel free to leave me a comment letting me know how I've impacted your life in such a way. In case you're wondering, my gotee trimming specs:

Length: No Guard
Gillette Mac 3 Razor and Small Scissors for detail work. Plan on carving my initials in there one day.

Or maybe Mel's initials?

Or T + M.

Or T+M=3 Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment