Monday, July 07, 2008

The Great Cup Marker

Have you ever been hanging out with friends and looked around at the disposable cups you’re using and wondered, “Which one is mine?” “I remember setting it down somewhere…”

Here’s what I know. If you’re ever at a party or any other social gathering, I can show you the cup that is not yours. Below is my wife’s cup. We have been dating since 1996…it was then that I became privy to the little habit of “marking” her cup. She says she plans on chewing the gum again…in almost 13 years, I can tell you that I have never seen her “rechew” the gum she puts on cups, plates, and bowls. So why not just throw it away????

But I love her even more for it!





4 comments:

  1. I love these random delightful posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you heard of this group called NewWorldSon? They have this song called "working man" that is so cool - very original stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tim. I found you on blogger under "Worship Pastor." My name is Steve. I thought you might be interested in this free worship resource I made www.ShapingWorship.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be worse....my dog likes to "mark" his stuff too.

    ReplyDelete